Welcome to the Zombie Luv Flash Fic Contest!
Please excuse the hostess odor. Being (almost) immortal comes with a price, you know? heh
If your reaction to this statement was, "Uh?" check out this post that explains the birth of this zombie romance contest, and how Susan H. Gottfried got me into this stinky situation.
(When you can, don't miss her website and blog. it's all Rock 'n Roll! ;)
All right, if you've followed the #ZombieLuv hashtag on Twitter, and if this is not your first visit here at Randomities, you know already a few things, like, there's a double prize and one of them is having your story published at Flashes in the Dark!
So, if you like zombies, you're most welcome to participate! If you don't, why don't you give it a try? I used to dislike undead, smelly, brain/corpse eating things, but I've changed my mind. I've even become one of them!
If so, here are the guidelines for your enjoyment. (or horror? heh)
*upper teeth fall, preventing hostess from keeping babbling*
*sprints towards the bathroom to fetch Mari-girl's super glue*
* * *
Zombie Luv Flash Fic Contest
>> Mari Juniper (or zombie-Mari, if you will)
- The winner entry will be published at Flashes in the Dark.
- The winner will receive a paperback edition (new) of Pride Prejudice and Zombies.
- An honorable mention might be granted, which will be published at mari's randomities: http://marisrandomities.blogspot.com
- The story must be a romance between two zombies. Make it as horrific as you like. ;)
- Stories containing animal cruelty, torture, graphic sex or violence, any form of exaltation of violence, racism or other forms of prejudice will be immediately disqualified.
- Post your entry on your own blog, with a title resembling this:
Zombie Luv Flash Fic Contest: Story Title
- Leave your story title and a link to the story entry post as a comment at mari's randomities: http://marisrandomities.blogspot.com
- Copy and paste the contest logo and the guidelines at the end of your entry post.
Note: If you have any doubts, please give me a shout on the comments or through the #ZombieLuv hashtag. ;)