Monday, May 31, 2010

Uh, oh! Randomities Won the One Lovely Blog Award!



This is a very nice award, granted by Amy K. Nichols, who I'm happy to have met on Twitter.

It came incredibly timely, as I was musing on a way of welcoming some new twitter friends I've come to appreciate really fast.

I felt incredibly welcomed on Twitter, once I found out how to interact there that is, heh, so I wanted to spread this feeling around. There is no better opportunity than this. :)

So, to the fun part, I grant the One Lovely Blog Award to:
  1. Jodi MacArthur, of Fiction Writer - Jodi MacArthur
  2. Annie Syed, of Trial of Words: Writings and Fragments
  3. Valerie, of As the Moon Climbs
  4. Jeanne V. Bowerman, of ramblings of a recovering insecureaholic. A small confession here: I've known Jeanne for a while on twitter. She's the #twitterPIMPangel everyone talks about, and the incredibly cool moderator of #ScriptChat. Since I've found out about her blog only now, I gave myself the liberty to bend the rules a bit, heh. ;P
  5. Susan Bearman, of 2KoP: Two Kinds of People
  6. Kathryn Magendie, of Tender Graces
  7. Jim Wisneski, of writers 'n writers
  8. Estrella Azul, of Life's a Stage
  9. Margo Gremmler, of Margoblog
  10. Catherine Russel, of Ganymeder
  11. Barry Northern, of 21st Century Writer. Psst, check out his cool CYOA project - Choose Your Own Adventure. ;)
  12. Jem, of Jemfyr
  13. Claudia Hall Christian, of On a Limb With Claudia. I've also known Claudia for a while, but I just found out about her blog. She's the co-moderator of the incredibly educating and welcoming twitter chat #BookMarket, along with Carol Corbett. Must check out!
  14. Carrie, of Purelycarrie Blog
  15. Aindan Fritz, of Aidan Writes.
Whew, what a generous award! Finding fifteen new blogs to spread the love isn't as easy as it seems. Sorry folks, for the extra work I'm giving you with this thing. ;P

Just a final reminder, here are this award's rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm very flattered. I'll try to post for this later in the week, so I'll link back to you then.

    I love your blog and fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mari! You have some interesting finds in this list that I don't know about - these kinds of posts are good to help us all network.

    I love your blog and fiction, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mari! It will not be difficult to find 15 deserving blogs. :)
    I've already added this lovely thing to my blog:
    http://www.margogremmler.com
    (New domain! First time putting it out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smiling* . . . Thank you, Mari . . . and congrats on your award! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. --ganymeder: Thanks! Please make sure to tell me when you do, so I can spread the word. ;)

    --Anne: Thanks dear! What I most loved about this award is precisely this. It's a great way to show appreciation for our new friends, and expand our friendships. Yeah, networking too, heh.

    --Margo: You're most welcome! And yay for new domain! :D

    --Kathryn: I really liked meeting you. We must keep in touch, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, sweetie. What an honor. Many names to check out. I can't put the badge up right this, but will try to get to it soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. --Jodi: Err, I thought too it was a bit to girly, but I wanted to celebrate meeting you. It seems like we've known each other for a long time, no? I'll understand if you choose not to put the badge up though. :)

    Oh, I just had an idea! You could distort this award and create creepy-lovable award or something. It would be a great way of connecting horror writers spread around the web! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still groggy from being medicated but this is great! I'm putting this up as soon as I can get my head together. And I'll have to pass it on, my goodness! So many cool people and you've already given it to some I would have chosen. Awesome awesome awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. --Valerie: I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're well and fully alert by now.

    You know, I'm not the rules' best friend ... Might I suggest you passed the award on to the number of people you like? Just saying, heh. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Popular Posts