Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Uh, oh! Randomities Won the Sweet Blog Award!



In order to prevent another award withholding I'm posting this right away. See what a dutiful girl I've become? heh

Thank you Jemi, for this cute award. You're a sweetheart!

As per rules, to accept the Sweet Blog Award I should share seven things about myself, which I've already done. For these reasons I prefer to repeat myself over and over, I hope you don't mind. ;P

However, I'm most pleased to share the love with these sweet friends:
Please feel free to make your own rules girls, the important thing is to spread the love. :)

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable bear bringing you candy. :) Congrats, Mari-girl! You well deserve the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! thank you so much for my lovely award. I'm *squeeing* to be listed among such lovely talented ladies! You're super, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mari! I'm honored to be in such great company.

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! So glad I returned here, Mari-girl! As you know, I've written before about me so will make up a rule that I won't say anymore about that, heh.

    Thank you for thinking of me and letting me share the adorable bear. And the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, thanks for putting me in such great company. You're sweet... as candy. :D

    Thanks for thinking of me, and congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Mari!! That's the best way ever to pass on awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and thank you for sharing the love with me! It's a good thing you got rid of your zombieness, as you couldn't be considered 'sweet' with your body parts falling off...

    ReplyDelete
  8. --Marisa: I always think of you Mari-girl, just can't pass all awards to you as sometimes I'm tempted to, heh. *smooches*

    --Monica e Cecilia: You deserve the company. ;) Candy?

    I'd suggest you accept it, 'cause I've heard we're having a shortage soon. O_o

    (Psst, look out for Sam's blog. ;)

    --Jemi: Agreed! Award + rules = not as fun as award - rules. Like my math? heh

    --Laura: There was the smell too, remember? (uh)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award and love the new look:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Mari! I love your ‘sweet’ blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Popular Posts