Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Autumn and Credits

If this is not your first visit, you might have noticed that I've changed some colors and the head figure of this thing here (the blog, that is). Well, since I have great respect for author rights, as mentioned on my profile, it's more than right to give full credit for that wonderful picture up there, which was taken by the photographer Danny Beath. That particular image I found at this BBC page.

This one below, on the other hand, was taken by Simon Wong. I love it!



He's shared a lovely poem with it, which I couldn't resist reproducing here:

On a cold autumn day
my heart is drenched in wine
as I walk in fields of red

And since we're talking about pictures, the whole blog is autumn themed and all, I thought I'd tell the reasons why I chose this particular season as main theme. But you know what? I won't bore you with that. The blog title mentions articles and reflexions, people tend to get a bit more introspective in the fall... there, you got my point.

Here's one final picture, a painting actually, that I fell in love with:



This was painted by the wonderful Connie Tom. (so loved her blog!) I chose it because it'd be nice to end this post with something cheerful. After all, not every moment of introspection has to be sad or philosophical, eh? ;-)

Now, why don't you tell me what these images bring to you?

Note: I almost forgot! If you scroll down a bit, you'll find wonderful autumn pics on the side bar. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What do they bring to me? Peace. Contentment. Confort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm glad I/we (let us not forget the artists) could provide some harmonious moments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like walking under these trees, hearing the dry leaves' shuffling under my feet. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and Moira agree! Shuffle, shuffle, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Popular Posts